Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the shipping time/status of my order?
Our normal processing time is 5-7 business days after an order has been placed. Due to the overwhelming response to our recent promotion and current events, our current processing time is 10-15 business days after payment has been received for your order to be processed and shipped.
2. A shipment label has been created, but there has not been any movement on my package…
Shipping labels are created in batches, and at the same time, notifications are sent to the customer with the tracking information. This DOES NOT mean your order has shipped. Tracking numbers are active after the stated processing time for you to see your package’s progress in transit. Once shipped, we ship via USPS Priority Mail so depending on your location, it is either a 2 or 3-day transit time.
3. Will someone have to be there to sign for the package?
Yes. All our packages ship signature required due to the nature of the product we sell.
4. I received an email asking me to verify my account/purchase. What is this?
This is a request implemented to prevent fraudulent purchases. The email asks for specific information related to your purchase. If you are not comfortable providing that information, we can always ship it to the billing address on the order without further action required.
5. What is your cancellation/refund policy?
You are more than welcome to cancel your purchase at anytime (if the order has not already shipped). Please be aware that there is a difference between cancelling an order and returning the order for a refund.
- Cancellations will incur a 4% cancellation fee per order canceled.
- Returns for a refund have a 10% restocking fee.
6. I forgot to add an item to my order, can I do that over the phone?
Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot add or alter an existing order. The only available option would be to cancel/refund the order and place a new order with the correct &/or additional items.
7. Do you offer a military discount?
We do offer a military discount to those who qualify. Before placing an order, please contact the office for the discount code.
8. I received a discount code (free shipping, military, etc.) and I cannot get it to apply to my order..
Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, coupons or discounts. 1 discount code per order. For example, if we are running a promotion where you can save 15% off using discount code xxx, you will not be able to apply a free shipping, military, etc. discount code in addition to the promotional code.
9. Can you tell me how much shipping will cost?
Shipping cost calculations can be done directly on our website at the checkout process. Before completing the purchase, shipping totals will be provided.
10. I am local, can I pick up my order?
Yes, we do offer local pickup. Please provide a 2-3-day window to allow time for order processing, pulling of product, assembly, etc.
11. What type of magazines do your AR-9 Kits use?
12. Are your .308 80% lower receivers Gen1 or Gen2?
13. Will your 80% lower receiver work with an 80% Arms Easy Jig Kit?
In theory, it should work, but we cannot guarantee it. We have never used an 80% Arms Easy Jig Kit. We only guarantee that our jig kits will work with our 80% lower receivers.
14. What if my order is missing parts?
If your order is missing parts, you have 30 days from the delivery date to notify us accordingly.
15. If having issues with my purchase once assembled, how long do I have to send it back for your gunsmith to inspect it?
Once the order is delivered, you have 60 days to let us know you are having any issues and Thunder Guns will cover the shipping costs to our facility. If it is after 60 days, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to Thunder Guns.