How To Assemble AR Uppers, Lowers, Kits, And Mill Out Lowers
Do you have a knack for gun assembly? Show your skills as your build your own AR by creating “How To” videos as you work. When you create a video showing others how to assemble an AR and share them with us, you will be entered to win a free kit. The good news is the chances of you winning aren’t left up to an unlucky drawing or the pick of our team. The video with the most likes and shares on social media will be the winner! Check out the video to learn more, and then create your own gun assembly video to enter the contest.
Check out the video to learn more, and then create your own gun assembly video to enter the contest.
How To Video Contest
To enter the contest, create a video showing how to assemble or use an AR product from Thunder Guns.
Examples of videos to create:
- How To Assemble An Upper Receiver
- How To Assemble A Lower Receiver
- How To Assemble An AR Kit
- How To Mill Out A Lower Receiver
Then, upload it to your YouTube channel and email the video link to us at Sales@ThunderGunsAR.com. If you didn’t break any of the rules (listed below), then you’ll get an email back from us saying you are in the contest.
Now it’s time to SHARE, SHARE, SHARE that video! The video with the most likes and shares on social media will win a free AR kit from Thunder Guns. Not only do we want your family and friends to know how great you are at gun assembly, but we want you to be a strong resource for our community. Today, people are turning to video as an educational tool. By sharing your expertise, you’re helping to build our gun community by teaching novices the tricks of the trade when it comes to assembling AR kits, using and installing new uppers and lowers, and milling out 80 percent lowers to be fully functional.
We thank you for your interest in this contest and look forward to your video submissions!
Short List of the Detailed Rules
- Must comply with city, county, and state regulations.
- Please remain family friendly. No strong language.
- Competition Agreement: No mention of or comparison to other brands.
- If you are going to shoot your weapon, please unload in an approved shooting area only.
- Practice gun safety: Shoot safe, no horseplay, no pointing at cameras or people, no firing from moving objects (i.e. motorcycles, trucks, cars, etc.)
- All video submissions are reviewed to meet these guidelines before approval to be submitted for a free kit.
- If milling a lower, it must be done manually using ONLY a Thunder Guns jig. Video will be disqualified otherwise.
- You are responsible for your own submissions after approval.
- Please wear protective gear to promote safe practices to the AR community.
- Thunder Tactical is not responsible for any injuries that occur while creating your submission.