A Raw 80 Percent Lower For The DIY Gunsmith
- This raw 80 percent lower receiver began as a 7075-T6 forging created in the United States.
- As with all of our AR-15 parts, this lower is machined to mil-spec (military standard) tolerances.
- The magwell on this lower has already been fully broached, ensuring a perfect fit.
- This lower is not an FFL item. The lower is not complete and requires additional machining.
Are you a fan of that raw look or want to put a finish on your AR-15 lower yourself? This raw 80 percent lower receiver for sale will make the perfect lower for your project. Because this is an 80 percent lower receiver, you’ll need to complete the machining yourself using the necessary tools and skillset. This lower still requires machining for the fire control group, trigger pin, hammer pin, trigger slot, and safety selector hole. Keep shopping our AR-15 rifle kits and AR-15 parts to find the other rifle parts you’ll need for your project.
- Additional machining required
- Machined to mil-spec tolerances
- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum