Do you love gun parts and discounts? Then, let me tell you: You are in the right place! Thunder Guns is running a video review promotion for our loyal customers. We want you to be our brand ambassadors! Check out the video to see how it works, and then keep reading to learn the nitty gritty details.
After you buy gun parts online at Thunder Guns, you are eligible for the 30 percent discount on your next purchase. All you have to do is create a video review of your purchase, upload it to YouTube, and send us the link to your video or channel. Send all videos to Sales@ThunderGunsAR.com. If your video follows all of the rules (laid out below), we’ll send you a code for a 30 percent discount off your next purchase. There is no limit to how many times you can do this. You are our brand ambassador, after all! We will keep giving you discounts if you keep leaving reviews.
Video Review Rules for Thunder Guns
First and foremost, we care about your safety and the safety of others as you use and review Thunder Guns products. You must comply with your state, city, and county regulations. If you plan to shoot your weapon during the review, please do so in a safe, approved shooting area only and wear protective equipment. Also, it’s worth it for us to mention that if you get injured during the video creation, we are not responsible.
It is our goal to get a feeling for how our products are being used by our customers. Oftentimes, we sell our gun parts online with no follow up about whether or not they are living up to our own expectations and those of our customers. That’s why we’re counting on you to meet us in the Digital Age and leave video reviews for us and for other people who may be considering Thunder Guns for their next parts or ammunition purchase.
After you receive your purchase, we welcome you to create a video review in any way you desire. Whether it is a time-lapse of you assembling your AR kit, the finished product and your thoughts about how it works, or a demonstration of you using your purchase, we look forward to seeing the creativity and honesty from our customers as they use Thunder Guns.
Short List of the Rules
- Must comply with city, county, and state regulations.
- Please remain family friendly. No strong language.
- Competition Agreement: No mention or comparison to other brands.
- If you are going to shoot your weapon, please unload in an approved shooting area only.
- Practice gun safety: Shoot safe, no horseplay, no pointing at cameras or people, no firing from moving objects (i.e. motorcycles, trucks, cars, etc.)
- All video submissions are reviewed to meet these guidelines before approval to receive coupon code.
- Video must be at least 3 minutes long but no longer than 7 minutes.
- You are responsible for your own submissions after approval.
- Please wear protective gear if demonstrating weapon.
- Thunder Tactical is not responsible for any injuries that occur while creating your submission.
*The video with the most likes/views will receive a mystery gift from Thunder Guns!